[THIN] Re: NFuse Portal Page

I haven't seen any documents on how to do this, but I have played a bit
in our production environment to make it suite my needs.  You will want
to edit the Login.asp & applist.asp pages to change the basic look and
feel.  If you are not familiar with HTML and ASP, be ready to see some
interesting errors while trying your edits...keep good backups of the
files you edit!

Make small changes, save the files and see if the NFuse site still
function like you want.

HTH,
Paul

>>> david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/27/03 10:49AM >>>

        Anybody know how to or have a good reference on how to modify
the
        appearance of the NFuse App Portal page? I want to get rid of
the
        verbage on the right and have the App LIst Window to fill the
screen.