From: MASSEY, BILL [mailto:WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 4:43 PM
To: Thin (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] NFUSE 1.7

I am SO frustrated.....

I read this list all day and still have trouble with NFUSE 1.7.

I get this error in the browser.

ERROR: The MetaFrame server farm cannot process your request at this time.
Error, Citrix XML service request too large, more than 4096 bytes. [413
request too large, more than 4180 bytes]

I get a memory error on the console. I have installed it on a clean server
and still have problem. Can someone give me some tips on getting this crap
to work. I really need the Desktop Credential Pass-through to work without
errors all the time.

I use W2K - IIS 5

Thanks is advance!

-Bill