[THIN] Re: .NET and Citrix

  • From: "Justin WIllis" <justinwillis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:19:03 -0500

That's why you choose a solution like Softricity.  We aren't concerenced
with .NET funcationality inhouse but it is nice to know this product will
support my needs if I want something like passport authentication.  They
allow you to add .NET functionality to your exisitig apps without rewriting
any code.  Slick stuff to say the least.  Microsoft is behind them on this
initiative.  Take a look at their web page and you will see the link.

Justin