[THIN] Re: .NET and Citrix

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:17:13 -0600

Oh this is true. Web serviced applications WILL in the future, be the
bomb. Of course I have heard that for 4 years now.

And I still see DOS Apps on terminal services and of course how many of
these app vendors (besides MS) are really going to move everything web
based and how soon?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20