[THIN] NEOCUG Meeting TODAY!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:07:16 -0400

Hi All,
Just reminder a  that the next meeting of the North East Ohio Citrix Users
Group will be TODAY   at 4:45 PM on September 8th, 2003 at the Cuyahoga
County Public Library Administration building (2111 Snow Rd Parma, Ohio).

We have a great lineup of wireless vendors including Sprint,  ATT, and
Sierra to talk about using wireless in your Citrix environment.  This should
prove to be a very informative meeting and not to be missed!

Robert Wakely from Citrix will also give us a preview of the upcoming Citrix
iForum.

PLEASE NOTE:
Because Citrix iForum falls on October 13th our normal meeting date we WILL
NOT have a meeting in October.  We will resume in November with highlights
from iForum.

Remember the most up to date information on the NEOCUG and past
presentations from meetings and directions to CCPL can be found at our
website at: http://thethin.net/neocug/

EVERYONE IS WELCOME! We are looking forward to seeing you this afternoon!

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
President
      North East Ohio Citrix Users Group