[THIN] Re: NEOCUG Meeting THIS Monday September 12th, DELL!

  • From: kenw@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:03:52 -0600

Give that I live a couple of thousand files from Ohio, I'm unlikely to be
able to attend.  Unless you can suggest something...?

/kenw

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:15:26 -0700 (PDT), Jim Kenzig wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Just wanted to remind you about our next meeting of the North East Ohio
>SBC/Citrix Users' Group which will be this coming Monday at 4:45 PM on
>September 12th, 2005 at the Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration
>building (2111 Snow Rd Parma, Ohio)
>
>Please forward to all of your colleagues. We would like to have a strong
>attendance at this meeting.
>
>The September meeting we are going to welcome Dell who will spend the meeting
>telling us about the following:
>
>1. Describe current Citrix/Dell Relationship and what is going on with new
>developments in that space.
>
>2. Describe the next 6 month roadmap for the Dell PowerEdge server line,
>with particular focus on most popular servers being purchased for terminal
>server/citrix deployment and emphasis on blade technology.
>
>This should be an EXCELLENT and interesting meeting. Please mark your
>calendars and plan on attending.  Refreshments will be provided.
>
>PLEASE RSVP: to Matt Lesak, Program Chairman at mailto:mlesak@xxxxxxxxx
>
>Want to Present at a Future Meeting? Contact Matt or myself at the above
>address.
>
>PLEASE JOIN US!
>
>Remember the most up to date information on the NEOCUG and past presentations
>from meetings and directions to CCPL can be found at our website at:
>http://thethin.net/neocug/
>
>EVERYONE IS WELCOME! We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
>
>When - 4:45pm, Monday September 12th.
>
>Where - Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration Building in Parma.
>
>Directions:
>
>Cuyahoga County Public Library Administration Building
>
>2111 Snow Rd.
>
>Parma, Ohio 44134
>
>Across the street from Midtown shopping center the administration building is
>behind the Parma Snow Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library.
>
>Access from Interstate 480: exit on State Rd. and go south approximated 1.5
>miles to Snow Rd. Turn Left (east) onto Snow Rd and the library is about 1
>mile down on the right hand side. There is a McDonalds across the street from
>the driveway into the building. The administration building is the large
>building in the back of the parking lot.
>
>Access from Interstate 77: exit on Rockside Road and go west for about 4 miles
>and up the hill. Cross Broadview Road and the library is about a half mile
>down on the left side.
>
>The meeting is in the auditorium to the left as you enter the building. You
>will need to sign in with the receptionist desk when you arrive.
>
>If you get there late and the door is locked please go to the information desk
>at the library branch in front of the Admin building and ask them to call the
>Auditorium to get someone to let you in.
>
>WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU MONDAY EVENING

Ken Wallewein
K&M Systems Integration
Phone (403)274-7848
Fax   (403)275-4535
kenw@xxxxxxxx
www.kmsi.net

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2