[THIN] Re: NDS and ZenWorks

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:05:45 +1300

We have done solutions in the past with 3.2 and found there to be a bug
(Escelated to Novell, we have gone through something like 5 revisions of bug
fixes for them for this.)

The issue for us was the only was the GPO's were being applied to sessions
is if the user account being logged in with was made a member of the local
administrators group. Then it would work fine. (poof there goes your
security!!!). We had to do this though and lock down the desktops tight.

Does this sound familiar?

Tony.