[THIN] My stupid question of the day... checking the XML status

Getting the following error when accessing published apps from one server in
the farm:

The ticketing feature is disabled on one or more MetaFrame servers. Please
make sure the Citrix XML service is running on all MetaFrame Servers in the
farm and that all are listening on the same port number.

All well and good... but everything looks to be running fine.  The IMA
service is up, IIS is up on the box.It just started choking in the last day.
Any super secret places I should be looking for the XML status?

-Paul