[THIN] Re: My docs redirection

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:03:39 -0700

Hmm.. That explains your issue.  The home directory is created when you
setup the users, not like the profile when the user logs in.  If you're
using local paths, then that's probably when they are not created.  Why are
you using local paths?  Home drives should be in a centralized location,
separate from the profile.  If you have applications that need a path into
the profile, you can setup an application compatibility drive.
(C:\WINDOWS\Application Compatibility Scripts\chkroot.cmd)

  _____