[THIN] Re: Multiple JVM versions

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:04:01 -0600

I got two different versions of the jvm to work as streamed apps once. It was a real bitch to get going but it worked.

You could silo it on a different server. Sound like a good place for a VM

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2009, at 9:49 PM, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have a special requirement where applications require specific JVM versions. I need to have 3 different JVM's installed on Windows 2003 Citrix PS4 environment. I have installed 2 JVM's on all my servers but am hesitant to add the third. Has anyone successfully installed 3 JVM's on a Citrix Server? Alternatively I can build a new server and use the third JVM from there.

Are there any other options I could try? IE JVM in Isolation environment?

Thanks
Ang

Play now to win prizes for you and your friends! Are you a friend magnet?