[THIN] Re: Multiple CAG's, URL's & an AAC

  • From: "peter_dibbens" <peter_dibbens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:49:20 +1000

Hi,
If you want different FQDN's and certs on AG's in the same AAC farm it can
be done however you need to be careful and its not supported :-)
Not sure what you need to achieve but it is possible to deploy logon points
to specific Access gateways. This is not available out of the box but can be
done with custom code. Let me know exactly what you require and I may be
able to help further.