[THIN] Moving users to new server

  • From: "Everts, Kevin" <Evertsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:04:15 -0500

I have some questions I was hoping someone could answer.  I have two
terminal servers in my organization, one that is using NT4 policies (server
A) and another that is using 2000 AD Policies (Server B).  I need to move
the users from Server A to Server B.  What is the easiest way to do this?  I
need to have them use the new policies and not the old ones.  To add another
level of complexity, I need to change the location where the roaming
profiles are kept.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks!