[THIN] Re: Moving servers between one farm and another

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 23:22:59 +0100

I just think of an uninstall, delete left over directories, registry
keys, dlls and re-install and re-patch as a cleaner way of doing
things..

Just means you can be more sure there is no dependency on the old
environment if something goes wrong with the chfarm...

It's just been something that I have always done, it's been something of
me being pedantic without any specific reason for it, an opinion with no
backing if you will. Hence why I was questioning it on-list.

Berny