[THIN] Move Citrix farm to new server

Howdy,

I am new to Citrix and have inherited a server farm with one very old computer
in it running one windows application for the Mac users.  We are running
MetaFrame XP on Windows 2000 on the old computer.  I have a nice replacement
Dell PE 1850 server running windows 2003.

I have already downloaded the correct install base for MetaFrame to run on
2003.

How do I go about installing Citrix on the new server and migrate from the old
server?

I have searched the web for some information, but have not run into and pages
explaining what I need to do.

Does anyone have any clues for starting this process?

All of the clients connect to the old server via DNS name (cirtix1.domain.edu)

Thank you for any assistance,
Keith Sirmons

Keith Sirmons
Microcomputer/LAN Administrator
College of Veterinary Medicine

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2