[THIN] Re: Modifying Ntprintsubs.inf

  • From: "Craig Cameron" <craig.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:02:03 +0100

After reading again what you said and the Q article I think I understand =
what you mean.

SP is I believe irrelevent in this case.=20

The file ntprintsubs.inf is a file they have used as an example. You =
could use any file name. eg justanotherfiletousetogetaroundamsbug.inf if =
you liked.

All that matters is this is referenced in the reg value as per Q239088 =
and that it is in the correct directory.

All that remains is content.

Mail me off list if you would like one of my actual .inf files, or have =
any further questions.

I've had no problems with this except...... capital letters in some =
driver descriptions! This can be a real pain!

hth

Craig 'Developer Edition' Cameron MCP, MCSE, MCDBA
IT Systems Manager
CARE @ The Park Hospital
Tel : 0115 9667720 Fax : 0115 9667710
E-Mail : craig.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxx