[THIN] Re: Mode

  • From: Frank Monroe <Frank.Monroe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:53:20 -0400

Some earlier versions do install without error while in admin mode.
However, this changed in the more recent versions.  The reason why I know
this to be true is that we have a couple of boxes that are just used for
data collectors and the ICA browser.  And, in the old days I could install
MetaFrame while in admin mode, but not any more.  I just tried this again
when FR3 came out and I had to switch the mode first.