[THIN] Re: Mixing TS profile OSes

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:49:54 -0500

I wouldn't say it is not an efficient solution.  It is efficient time wise,
all I have to do is copy a host file, it is not the best cost efficient
solution having to have more then one profile server.  It worked for me
because having NT4 was temporary until my transition from NT4 to 2003 was
complete.

Chris