[THIN] Mixing OS in XPe Farm

We are in the middle of our migration to XPe and now management has change
their mind and now wants us to start also migrating the farm to 2000.  So
now we are trying to understand the issue we might encounter.

Has anybody mixed NT 4.0 TSE and 2000 in an XPe farm?  Are there any issues
to be concerned with?  Should they all be on the same Feature Release?

Are there any good links discussing this topic?

Thanks,

Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System