From: Tastet, Arthur [mailto:ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:53 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Mixing OS in XPe Farm

Just curious before I go down this road of mixing OS in the the same XPe
farm.  Has anybody mixed NT 4.0 TSE and 2000 in an XPe farm?  Are there
any
issues to be concerned with?  I would assume that the servers could only
have FR1 active but could be on the latest service pack.  Is that a good
assumption?

Thanks,
Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System