[THIN] Re: Missing Universal Print driver

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:50:52 -0700

Yes, it is.  The driver that shows up is an HP Office Jet.  The wierd thing
about it is that it is not "installed" on the server.  I never added it or
mapped to any print servers.  Heck, I can't even find an office jet
installed on any of my network print server.

adam

PS- How do you likr INC?

                    "JOHN CARVER"

                    <jcarver@incsys       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    tem.com>              cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: Missing
Universal Print driver
                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    07/03/2002

                    10:34 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

Is the Feature Release level of the server set?

>>> Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/03/02 09:16AM >>>
Hi Folks,

I just installed a fresh copy of W2K and XPe/FR2 on a Compaq DL580.  I went
through and installed all my apps before I noticed that the Citrix
Universal Print Driver does not appear in the CMC.  I do show a few other
drivers.  Any ideas on how to get the universal driver back?

adam