[THIN] Re: Million dollar printer question for Citrix/TS

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:51:17 -0800

Somewhat dated now, but ......
CTX102356
-George

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:27:28 -0500, Matthew Shrewsbury
<MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been testing and now have run over 6k pages through a 2420DN
> without any issues in the Citrix XP environment (seems like a great
> printer).
>
> The 2300 range is going to be obsolete very soon, so I'd replace 2300
> range with the 2420 range of printers.
>
> Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+
> Network Administrator

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus