[THIN] Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit for Windows 2000

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:40:30 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone of you still has the Microsoft Application
Compatibility Toolkit that runs on w2k? I'm trying to find it but it's
nowhere to be found.
I want to use this to try and redirect application calls from HKLM to HKCU.
If I recall correctly, Rick Mack mentioned that the Microsoft Application
Compatibility Toolkit ( actually the Compatibility Administrator) can do
this.

So... does anyone have it? If so, you'd help me out quite a bit if you could
send it to me off-list.

Regards,
Michel Roth
www.thincomputing.net