[THIN] Re: MicroSoft Updates/Hotfixes

Shavlik HFNetCheck Pro.

http://www.shavlik.com/

Works great on servers.  Not so great on workstations (W2K Pro specifically=
 I have been having difficulty with).

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619
 =

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you ha=
ve received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify u=
s immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system=
.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its conte=
nts to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal privacy=
 laws.   =

Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.