[THIN] MicroSoft Updates/Hotfixes

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:47:37 -0700

        How does everyone manage and keep track of which
        MicroSoft Hotfixes and Critical updates are on
        your servers? I have 400 servers, about 30 of
        which are Citrix boxes, that I need to keep track
        of the updates on and it is a pain. Anyone know
        of a reporting toll or how to query all your servers
        and come back with what server has what hotfix. I
        can do it thru MetaFrame Admin but this is manual.
        Also, how do you apply these? Do you let the Automatic
        Update download them and you periodically install them?
        There has got to be a better way!

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79