[THIN] Re: Meditech Users....Printing

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:28:58 -0400

That is weird.  Instead of looking at the counters as you try to print, try
using Regmon and Filemon from sysinternals on your Citrix boxes as you try
to print and see what is going on behind the scenes that is not working.  It
is definitely something with how the PPII is setup because it is alot
different on a Citrix box than it is on a normal pc, I remember when I first
set it up on my Metaframe boxes it took a few tries before I got it right...