From: Taylor, George [mailto:gtaylor@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 4:53 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Meditech Users....Printing

Hello,

We have the following setup and when I try doing passthru printing the
job does not print.

Magic OS 7.1
Meditech 4.9
WorkStation 3.25a

Everything on the Citrix launched client looks fine, except the passthru
printing.  I followed instructions in document
SYSmcSCwin2000termserversandcitrix.htm.  The document mentions the MAGIC
Print Manager service, that does not show up for me, rather a Meditech
Document Manager service does.  When I setup the printer as PPII and
select to print to LOCAL I get a message saying "Printing..." but
nothing ever comes out on the printer.  Any ideas what I can do to solve
this issue?

Thanks,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Rapid City Regional Hospital
605-719-4774
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320