[THIN] Meditech Client Server?

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:25:14 -0600

I'm curious if there are any others on the list that support Meditech C/S in a
Citrix environment.  We've just went live with Client Server (used to be Magic)
and would like to be in contact with others that are doing the same thing, so
we can share ideas, trials, etc.

Thanks,

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

***Note: The information contained in this message, including any attachments,
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader
in error, please notify the  Sender immediately by a "reply to sender only"
message and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the communication,
including any attachments.