[THIN] Re: Measure Citrix Network traffic

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:40:58 -0500

You could use a sniffer. Wireshark (Ethereal) will allow you to capture
the traffic, filter by protocol, then report bandwidth usage.

That'll basically tell you

Roger Riggins  |  Network Administrator, Information Technology
Lutheran Services in Iowa
P.O. Box 848
106 16th Street Southwest
Waverly, Iowa  50677