[THIN] Making Clipart multi user - Im ripping my hair out....

Hi

I need help.  We use Office 97 on our WTS / MF1.0 servers.  We only publish
applications and we don't have user preferences on the server or roaming
profiles.  We don't use rootdrive.  We have the issue where all users point
to the same cag files on the server.  I tried to copy the cag files into the
local profiles on the server and used subst to map to that area:

subst w: %userprofile%

I then changed all CAG references in HKLM\Software\MicrosoftClipArt Gallery
to w:\artgalry.cag

I now have the issue where all clipart files trying to load from w: and its
failing as only the cag files are here.  Does anyone know an easy way to get
clipart working.  The desktops are Windows XP logging into a NT4 domain (PCs
are a member of the domain).  I tried using NT4 policies and this creates
the relevant profiles on the citrix servers but it also changed the policies
on the Windows XP desktop which caused me problems.

Can someone pls help me........ Im ripping my hair out on this one.  I have
to get this working within 2 days (project deadline) and Im too worried to
play with rootdrive/policies as Im not comfortable with all that.  How can I
get Clipart working for multiple users without compromising my server??

Thanks
Anthony