[THIN] Re: Macros

Change your name and move house ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Smith [mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 May 2004 16:25
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Macros

One of my users (High-up decision maker type) is insisting that I allow
him to use VBA for Excel. I'm hunting for Group Policy which will enable
me to make it him only, but can't find anything. Any pointers as to what
I should do?
("No, you can't have it" is sadly not an option).

Nick
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba