[THIN] Macros

One of my users (High-up decision maker type) is insisting that I allow
him to use VBA for Excel. I'm hunting for Group Policy which will enable
me to make it him only, but can't find anything. Any pointers as to what
I should do?
("No, you can't have it" is sadly not an option).

Nick
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba