[THIN] Re: MSTerminalServices.org - User Desktop Management using the Citrix Content Publishing Feature

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:59:17 -0700

There are third-party GUIs for the lazy.

Joe

Author: Josef Zeiler
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/User-Desktop-Management-Citrix-Co
ntent-Publishing.html
applications in environments, where published desktops have to be used in
order to provide an "enterprise desktop" user environment.

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at
advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright C MSTerminalServices.org 2007. All rights reserved.