[THIN] Re: MSI Deployment Package

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:06:02 -0700

Yes. Look in the ICA32 admin guide.

Simple run the MSIEXEC /a ica32pkg.msi

Pick the option to extract the files.

If you need to make modifications to files (like appsrv.ini) then do so in
the extracted directory.

Run the msiexec /a ica32pkg.msi again from the extracted directory and this
time choose the 3rd option to recompile into an msi.

Note: When you do this, select the options that you want the install to
default to.

Joe

  _____