From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Berger, Gunnar
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:09 AM
To: ThinNet (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] MSI Deployment Package

I've been surfing the Internet looking for an answer but I'm trying to
deploy the PN Agent across my network using Group Policy.  I have ORCA
running and figured out how to modify it to point to the correct server but
I can't seem to figure out any way to make Pass Through Authentication work.
I thought there was a way of doing this without even using ORCA and just
using msiexec with a flag.  I know a lot of you are doing this, please
share.

Gunnar