[THIN] MSAM help

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:19:13 -0700

All,

I am having a little trouble getting the Logon Agent to work properly.
Basically, when I run through the config screens, it tells me it can't
communicate with the next downstream service (authentication service?).  I
am using a different port than the default.  To verify that the port is
open, I used IE (on the same machine) to connect to the same server/url and
port.  Screens come up fine.  This tells me that the firewall is configured
properly  Any ideas?

adam

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com