[THIN] MS Terminal Services Question

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:24:35 -0700

Hello
We are currently running Windows 2000 Terminal servers, but are getting
ready to switch to Windows 2003.
My questions, we use tsshutdn.exe to remotely restart the servers, according
to MS KB, it is a W2K item
only, is there an equivalent for Win2000? or a third party option.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

  _____