[THIN] Re: MS Terminal Services Licening - Change ?

<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/howtobuy/licensing/licensefaq.ms
px>

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Blose [mailto:Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:07 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: MS Terminal Services Licening - Change ?

Another question I have is How do I now go about getting issued Licenses =
for all the XP Professional system we have already upgraded to.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/02/03 11:03AM >>>

All that aside, as someone who has users that insist on using 3-4 devices, =
am very happy about the Named User license.  I think.  I still need to =
find
out how it works, how you designate a license for a user, and whether it =
is
backwards compatible to Win2K TS or if it only applies in 2003.

-Paul