[THIN] Re: MS Autoroute

  • From: Mark Mucher <mm@xxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 9:42:05 -0400

Sounds like Streets and Trips (consumer) or MapPoint (commercial).

I don't see any reason why either wouldn't work (except for disk space!).

HTH,

Mark

> From: <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2002/10/16 Wed AM 09:31:24 EDT
> To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [THIN] MS Autoroute
>

> I've been asked if Microsoft Autoroute will run on a citrix /terminal
> server.
> My answer.. no idea.
>
> Anybody ever tried this ?
>
> And just incase it's called something different in other countries
> MS Autoroute allows you to plan road routes between places and will give =
> you
> detailed driving instructions which you can print off.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dave B.

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com