[THIN] Re: MS Access

  • From: "Guido Meulendijks" <G.Meulendijks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:00:38 +0200

Softricity's SoftGrid will do just the job for you! www.softricity.com

Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:bbeckett2000@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 05 May 2003 21:02
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: MS Access

I tried that but when launching 97, it says an error occurred or there
isn't=20
enough free memory to start Microsoft Acess. On the MS site, this error
says it=20
is due to the wrong DLL being registered. I'm guessing that it sees the
newer=20
access DLL in the WINNT folder and bombs when trying to run 97.