[THIN] MPS4 - Printing Problems / Hung Logins

  • From: "IT Support" <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:37:59 -0000

Hi Guys,

We're still having intermittent MPS4 printing issues...

*         Print Manager Service terminating unexpectedly

*         Client printers not auto-creating

*         Policy printers not always being delivered

*         Default Printer not being kept (probably due to all of the
above!)

We were advised by Citrix to put the PSE400W2K3R01
<http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107504>  roll-up on which has
aggravated another intermittent issue - hung WFSHELL.EXE process upon
log.

When we receive that, we have to restart the server before logins can be
processed fully.