[THIN] MPS 3.0 server reporting full load

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:31:12 -0500

Hi All,

Having a strange problem with one Windows 2003 sp1 server running MPS
3.0 Rollup 5.  If I use a load evaluator that uses CPU or memory this
server is reporting full load in the load manager monitor however the
server is only using 5% or the CPU and even less memory.  I have tried
recreating the local host cache, rebooting, recreating the load
evaluator.  Before I rebuild the server can you think of anything that
might be causing the problem?  This is the only server having the
problem out of 140 servers.