[THIN] Re: MORE printing problems

  • From: "Arend, Michael (M.R.)" <marend@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:39:41 -0500

Doug,
We've been experiencing this mapping problem as well.  I searched the archives,
but have not found an answer:

There appears to be a time delay while it builds the user's list of printers.
But the assignment for the default printer happens quickly, and picks the wrong
one.

Take a look at Citrix knowledge center article, CTX101856, that explains a
similar problem with Great Plains. They suggest an ICA client option setting to
disable: "Start this app without waiting for printers to be created". But I
didn't see this setting on my 1.8, so I assume it must be an XP item...

(BTW, we're on: W2K  MF1.8 , with most users on Nfuse 1.51)

Michael R. Arend
Ford Land
(313) 390-6308 (w)