[THIN] Re: MF and SP4 - Beggin for help

  • From: "Carlos Sanabria" <csanabria@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:14:21 -0500

Hey guys,

I am currently in the middle of SP4 hell, no option for rollback, and in
need of a couple of M$ hotfixes:

824309 - Very Long Logon Time When You Try to Connect to Citrix MetaFrame or
Citrix 1.8
822428 - Printer mapping issues (not the actual title since it is not on the
public web site)

Both are "private" hotfixes, I have placed all the calls and what not, but I
know it will take forever to get them , does anyone, by any chance, have
them and could help a desperate in need? :-)

Thanks a lot,

Carlos Sanabria, MCSA, CCA
IT Consultant