[THIN] Re: MF XPe FR3 Unattended Install Change Partition/Directory

  • From: "White, Michael S" <Michael.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:44:43 -0600

Looking at there MSI it looks like the property you need to change is
CTX_MF_INSTALLDIR in FR3.

Try passing the CTX_MF_INSTALLDIR="E:\Program Files\Citrix" to the
unattended.exe file.  I thought I read in passing that this would pass threw
to the MSI file.  Never tried it though

Another option would be to create an .mst file to replace the unattended.txt
file and pass the same parameter in the MSI command line.  The advanced
Metaframe XP guide has some details as to how to do this.  If you would like
I could send you the properties we updated to make a mst.  I never have
tried installing to another folder

Michael White