[THIN] MF XP License question!

I have 5 Win2k/XPe Servers in one farm, and I went to add the 6th
yesterday.  It was a sysprep'ed clone, but I was able to join it to the
farm without a problem using chfarm (I did adjust the correct registry
entries to clone).  The problem is that when I log into it, it gives the
"Citrix License Warning Notice."  Besides installing the initial
licenses, I haven't assigned a certain amount to individual servers (any
of the servers)...all licenses are pooled.

I can see and interact with it normally via the CMC, but the warning
won't go away.  Did I miss a step?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com