[THIN] MF XP Installation manager and Novell eDir

  • From: "Gabrie Zanten van" <GVZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:23:05 +0200

Hi,

In MF XP FR2 we would like to use the installation manager. Unfortunately =
we discovered that the installation manager requires a domain account =
which has rights on all servers. Since we do not have a domain but Novell =
eDirectory 8.6.2, we can't select a user.

Any solution to this?

Gabrie

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent
alternative to Citrix® MetaFrame ? for
delivering and managing centrally-deployed
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com