[THIN] Re: ME Client and local printers in WTS

I agreed with Ryan,
are you mapping to the same printer with w2k? Are windows me, and w2k
using the same name for the same printer. What do you mean you are
connecting using aol? About the printer mapping, if you are using
metaframe 1.8  you may have to edit the wtsuprn.inf file that reside on
the terminal server, if you are using Metaframe xp you need to use the
Citrix console.

Marco