[THIN] Re: MDAC Levels emergency change

  • From: C.Prickaerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:39:53 +0200

Same here,

We use 2.61 with no issues.

greets,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Turman, David C.
To: 'Greg Yorke (V) '; ''thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' '
Sent: 10-10-02 0:36
Subject: [THIN] Re: MDAC Levels emergency change

 I've used 2.6 SP1 with no problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Yorke (V)
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Sent: 10/9/2002 5:14 PM
Subject: [THIN] MDAC Levels emergency change

We have an issue here that needs to be solved today. (As usual, why
bother
testing!) I am currently running Windows NT 4.0 TSE w/ Metaframe 1.8.
The
MDAC level I am at is 2.5 SP1. I have never gone higher than that due to
the
problems associated with 2.6.

Is there a 2.6 SP* that works with out any problems?

We have an app that needs at least 2.6 and I don't want to put that on.
Any
suggestions as to the highest MDAC level that seems to work would be
great.

Thank you,

Greg