[THIN] Re: MDAC Levels emergency change

  • From: Anthony_Abraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:35:44 +1000

We also run 2.6 SP1 with no issues

                    "Turman, David C."

                    <david_turman@kinderm        To:     "'Greg Yorke (V) '"
<GYorke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                    organ.com>                   "''thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' '"
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    thin-bounce@freelists        Subject:     [THIN] Re: MDAC
Levels emergency change
                    .org

                    10/10/2002 08:36

                    Please respond to

                    thin

 I've used 2.6 SP1 with no problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Yorke (V)
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Sent: 10/9/2002 5:14 PM
Subject: [THIN] MDAC Levels emergency change

We have an issue here that needs to be solved today. (As usual, why
bother
testing!) I am currently running Windows NT 4.0 TSE w/ Metaframe 1.8.
The
MDAC level I am at is 2.5 SP1. I have never gone higher than that due to
the
problems associated with 2.6.

Is there a 2.6 SP* that works with out any problems?

We have an app that needs at least 2.6 and I don't want to put that on.
Any
suggestions as to the highest MDAC level that seems to work would be
great.

Thank you,

Greg

The following message has been automatically added by
the Internet mail gateway to comply with a Group IT
Security requirement:

"This e-mail has arrived via the Internet and, therefore,
you should be cautious about its origin and content.
Replies which contain sensitive information or
legal/contractual obligations are particularly vulnerable.
In these cases you should not reply unless you are authorised
to do so, and adequate encryption is employed."

If you have any questions, please contact the IS Help
Desk on 02 9978 9072.

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above
It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or
disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received
this message in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Royal & SunAlliance does not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent