From: Mark Guzzo [mailto:marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 4:02 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] MDAC ?

Reading some past posts, I noticed one on IMA service locking up. I=20
would love to check out what version of MDAC I have installed, but I=20
can't seem to find it anywhere (on my Citrix XP server). I did find=20
mdac.inf and mdac.pnf but was unable to get the version from them.

Also, do I install it on the CitrixXP servers or/and the Win2K SQL data=20
store server?

All servers in question are at SP2 (does SP3 come with the new
version?).

--=20
Mark Guzzo
Sair LCA, LCP